Friday, March 1, 2013

Recipe for Pineapple Cookies - Chinese New Year

The Ingredients for this cookies..
Pastry
500g butter
165g icing sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
1tsp baking powder
650g all purpose flour
1tbsp corn flour
4 eggs

Fillings
I use Nona Pineapple Jam

sift the flour + cornflour + baking powder

mix icing sugar n butter, until it turns white den add in egg yolks & vanilla essence
after that fold in flour knead until it form a dough

* easy right?? XD

The complete one.. ^^

note : I knew the shapes were odd there were big and small thin and thick.. I tried to find the mold from the shop but i couldn't find one..
*blush*blush*




2 comments:

  1. can eat mou geh...? LoL!!
    I wanna try some oh! keep for me! haha.... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. sure can, i decide to make more lo.. cos one jar left only.. haha

    ReplyDelete